What a week! Work, Miles, finals, graduation....blah!!!
Thank you to everybody who came to my party to celebrate my graduation!
We had a blast!
The next few days will include a lot of sleeping, eating, packing, and
sleeping. :) Actually, tomorrow my dad and I are going up to
Stillwater, Minnesota to pick up another log for the logrolling program here in
Madison. That will be a full day. Christmas day I am going over to
Erin's in the morning, then spending the rest of the day with my Mom and Dad.
The next day we will drive down to southern Illinois to visit my cousin Della
and her family. After a few days there I fly out to Denver to go skiing in
Vail, Colorado with Miles for New Years Eve and Day. Then off to Boulder
to meet his fam. I then come back to Madison, pack up my shizzle, get
Kitty sedated, and drive out to Connecticut. Whew.
While taking Miles to the airport today, we saw the cutest dog, with only
three legs. It was incredible how well it hopped around with out a
problem! I am still set on getting a
Greyhound someday when I'm all settled in a
house that can hold a dog. Miles is convinced that they aren't the best
house dogs and I should get a
Rhodesian Ridgeback. Not that I will be
getting a dog anytime soon, but it is fun to read up on them. On this
topic, I'd like to end with a funny:
DOG PET PEEVES ABOUT HUMANS
1. Blaming your flatulence on me...not funny...not
funny at all.
2. Yelling at me for barking...I'M A DOG!!
3. How you naively believe that the stupid cat
isn't all over everything while you're
4. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check
stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this
5. Any trick that involves balancing food on my
6. Yelling at me for rubbing my butt on your
carpet. Why'd you buy carpet?
7. Getting upset when I sniff the laps of your
guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered
that handshake thing yet.
8. How you act disgusted when I lick myself.
9. Dog sweaters. Have you noticed my fur?
10. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now
you know why we chew your stuff up when
you're not home.
11. When you pick up the poop piles in the yard.
Do you realize how far behind schedule that
12. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip," then
acting surprised when I freak out every
time we go back.
13. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You
fooled a dog! What a proud moment for the
top of the food chain.