Monday, December 09, 2002

Exciting Time of Year...

Yeah, so no posts for a while.  That would be due to the fact that I've been SO FRIGGIN BUSY!

So where to start?  I just joined a group called VOX: "Voices for Planned Parenthood".  Unfortunately, I will only be able to attend one meeting before I leave Madison, but I'm excited to see what they are all about.  I will also be volunteering at the Madison Planned Parenthood facility for a few hours on Wednesday.  For more information on VOX or how to help Planned Parenthood, visit: http://www.plannedparenthood.com/takeaction/

I am very excited to announce (as many people are already well aware of this) that Paul Soglin is running for mayor again!  I am committed to doing whatever I can to help for as long as I am in Madison.  I grew up under his leadership, and have always shared similar views.  He will be a necessary change for the local government.  Anyway, this Tuesday I will be helping out with his first fundraiser.  :)

I will be hosting The Capital Splash amateur logrolling tournament here in Madison this Sunday.  I hope to have a great turnout!  We still need to recarpet one of our logs, but besides that we are totally prepared!  

This is my last week of classes, and all of my big projects and presentations are finally complete!  Only a few final exams and I am done with school forever!!!  Miles arrives in a week and will be hanging around Madison during finals week.  Hopefully I will have most of my studying done by then!  Remember, mark your calendars for December 22nd!  That's graduation day and open house(2pm)/PARTY(6pm)!!!

So Heather and Amy went to their Winter Formal the other night.  I really miss those dances!  And if I ever get a hold of the guy that took Amy and upset her so much....oh man, you don't wanna know.  hehe.  Heather also has a web journal that she updates at: http://www.ujournal.org/~hkanipe

Several Fitness websites did a write-up about me and I exchanged links with them.  Please check out their sites from my links page!

I should be receiving my pictures from the photo shoot a month ago in the mail today.  I will post them ASAP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home