Thursday, December 26, 2002

Outtie

I'm off to Southern Illinois to visit some family for the next few days.  I finally finished packing my things for Connecticut too.  What a long day it was!  I'm sitting here in my room with nothing but me, Kitty, Elvis (my gecko) and my computer.  I never realized until now how much stuff I had until today! 

So I'm toying with the idea of selling autographed 8x10's off of this website.  It's totally not a Shana thing to do, but I've had several requests...and all of the other fitness girls are doing it. :)  Anyway, let me know what ya think.  It just seems so selfish to sell pictures of myself, but hey, I guess that's how the business goes. 

Well, it's time for me to go and sleep in the back seat of the van while Daddy drives for 7 hours.  Bye bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home