Saturday, July 07, 2001

So who's getting sick of the Backstreet Boys' pictures??? hehehe...not me!!! That's what J.R. gets for not putting more BSB stuff on the site. :) In exactly one week from this moment, I will be at the Backstreet Boys concert in Chicago! I can't wait!!! I still haven't found anybody to go with me. Go figure...nobody my age is interested in seeing the Backstreet Boys.
Goodness, I have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to write about! Thursday kicked ass. Mike came to town and I didn't have to work. Mike and I spent the day at Devil's Lake state park. It was BEAUTIFUL! We hiked halfway around, then we went for a swim. We decided to dry off after the swim and ended up falling asleep on the beach for an hour!!! Wow, talk about relaxing. Then we hiked around the other half of the park and went home. Of course I wasn't able to stay up late with my new bed-at-nine schedule, so I went to bed kinda early.
The next day Mike and I ran some errands, then he had to do some other stuff before heading back to Hudson. Before I left for Hayward I stopped at the shoe store and got some AWESOME new running shoes. They are Nikes....and they slip on...PERFECT for the triathlon. They are also very light. So anyway...I then enjoyed my five hour drive to Hayward. While I was driving up there, I called Mike to see if he had left yet...I was already up by Eau Claire. It turns out when I called him he was less than a mile in front of me!!! We had basically been driving a few blocks from each other for three hours! Funny stuff. At Hayward, I did a little bit of logrolling, but I was pretty pooped and sore. I stayed at Telemark Resort for a night. That place used to be SUPER crumby, but it is SO NICE now! The cool thing is they still have the same low prices. My room was so beautiful. It was really relaxing to eat a little dinner, and hang out in my room, then sleep in the next morning.
K, so now we are at today's morning. Mandy, J.R., and I ran the boom for about an hour. Man those two are fast. I have a feeling I'm up for a butt kickin' from Mandy on ESPN and in Hayward. Oh well. :) Then a few of us went to Jenny's house to roll. Again, I got my butt kicked royally, but got in some REALLY good practice. Sore, tired, and beat up, I drove back to Madison. I thought a workout would feel great after a 5 hour drive. Wrong. Working out when I got back wasn't the greatest idea, but at least my muscles are a little looser. Now it's time to get to bed...I have a triathlon tomorrow morning. I know I'm going to be sore...but it's all for fun, right? Okay, I need my sleep, wish me luck! Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home