Sunday, June 17, 2001

Oh man...All I can say after seeing this picture is....WOW. I think I've found my new favorite Backstreet Boys picture. :)
I'm at work right now. It's been a beautiful day, but I got to spend most of it at this health club. That's okay though...since it's so nice out, not many people have been coming in....so I get to play on the computer! I did get to go out a little today. Before Mike left, him Noah and I went to the beach, MAN it was nice out!
Yesterday morning I did the 30 mile bike tour. It was a lot of fun and went by much faster than I had planned. Tim (butthead) didn't show up, but I knew some people there. I do know one thing for sure. I hate biking. The more I try to convince myself I like it, the more I hate it. I love running, I love swimming, and I love all of the cardio equiptment at the club...just can't get myself to love biking. But it's good for me, so I will keep doing it. :)
Then Mike, Noah, and I walked around State Street. I love how I shop...I want to buy everything, but never have the guts to actually do it. That's probably a good thing though. It was a beautiful day yesterday too.
Now I'm just chillin' here at work. Tonight I'm going to take my daddy to the movie Tomb Raider for Father's day. He played all of the computer games royally, so I'm sure he'll love the movie. I also got him a door mat. I know...who gets their dad a door mat? Well, he always likes practical stuff, and we need one, so that's what I got.
K, I should probably get back to work. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home