Wednesday, June 20, 2001

Hi Hi. I'm tired, so this is gonna be short and sweet. :)
Yesterday I worked for 10 hours, then I hung out with Tim. I caught the end of his softball game, then went out to eat with some of his team. At like 11pm we went swimming at his friend Luke's pool. It was stinkin cold!!! But we had a great time. It was good to let loose and relax a bit.
Today I only had to work from 9 until noon. Them my dad had his surgery. It went great! I was almost dissapointed that he wasn't loopy and goofy when I went to pick him up. He didn't even get knocked out! He's too tough for that medication I guess. :)
Again, I pulled one of my famous..."I think I'm going to lie down for a few minutes" and woke up at 8 at night. So much for cardio kickboxing. But I still went to MadTown and played for a bit.
I'm going to Minnesota on Friday morning to see Mike and logroll! I'm excited to actually spend a whole weekend up there. I usually end up having to leave early for some reason. I think Mike and I are going to go camping on Friday night...then I'm going to hang out with logrolling peeps all day Saturday and Saturday night. Then Sunday hopefully I can talk one of Mike's friends to take out a boat for some tubing!!!!
K, it's bedtime now. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home