Wednesday, June 27, 2001

I think I'm gonna go crazy. It's summer...time to relax, go on trips, have fun in the sun....why am I so STRESSED!!! I already got the lecture about putting too much on my platter today, but honestly, I think I would be just as stressed knowing I could be doing all of these things but wasn't. Make sense? Didn't think so. I honestly don't know if it's the pills, the training schedule, the overload of things to do, PMS, or a combination of all of the above...but I'm really about to lose it.
Yesterday I worked out, cleaned the house, then worked at supreme all evening. K, not all evening, but until 8pm. Then I went to the grocery store. Let me tell you, going there is no fun anymore. The fun of grocery shopping is getting to pick out new yummy foods that are bad for you...and not to mention the free samples! Yesterday they had free doughnut samples.....DOUGHNUTS!!!! I almost broke down crying right there. When I came home last night I couldn't sleep for a while. I think it's because there is a lot more caffeine in the Pyroclen than I thought. Hopefully I will get used to it.
Today was pretty dull, yet VERY stressful. I am leaving tomorrow for the Huntington's Disease National Convention in San Diego, so all of the jobs I have let sit needed to get done. I had to pay bills, make final trip plans, write cards, schedule, and figure out how I'm gonna stay on this friggin diet while I'm in Cali. Haven't gotten any good ideas yet...I think I'll have to rely on willpower..........oh no, I'm screwed. I also noticed while paying bills that I suck with money. I've known this for a while, but it's getting really bad. It's really funny, Mike is a penny pincher and I spend it whenever I get my hands on it; drives him NUTS! In fact, my problem is that I spend it even when I don't have it. I will be making a lot of money this summer, so hopefully I can pull myself out of this rut. Even if I come out last in both events (logrolling and the boom run) I will still leave the ESPN Great Outdoor Games with a lot of money. But then another idea has been running through my head............I REALLY need a laptop. I mean, I don't need one, but it is the most useful thing I can buy right now. I'm never at home, and it would be a great thing to take to work. Also, I wouldn't mind burning some CDs, or watching a DVD while on an airplane. hehe. Anyway, I suppose I should balance my budget, then worry about getting a laptop.
Anyway, I got off the subject. So after work I got an e-mail from a guy from Muscle and Fitness Magazine. I'm sending in some pictures for them to look over...I'm a candidate to be in "Hottest Bodies on Campus" for the November issue. I'm not getting my hopes up. Anyway, I thought the due date was July 15th to get my pictures and bio in. Wrong. They are due on July 1st. Not cool. I haven't even gotten the pictures taken yet. So tomorrow, before I leave for Cali, I have to whip on a swimsuit, get some pictures taken, get them developed in an hour at Walgreens, then overnight them. ARGH!
Another exciting thing happened today. Jamie, the fitness director at Supreme, went into labor this morning. I am so excited for her! Unfortunately that adds to my stress. Now I have to do all of her fitness appointments, and half of her paperwork. Yikes. But I'm glad she's finally having that baby, I don't think anything can be more exciting! Tonight I took my first Cardio Karate class at Karate America. Now, Cardio Karate is not to be confused with Cardio Kickboxing...I've been doing that for a while. I plan to get certified to teach Cardio Karate over the next few months. Today I was a little pleased to find out that it's not as hard of a workout as cardio kickboxing. It's a lot more technical. So at least I don't have to worry about passing out in the middle of the class. This should be fun.
So I'm leaving for California tomorrow. I probably won't post until Monday. Not that anybody cares. You know what? I'm actually wondering if anybody besides my dad reads this page. Oh well, I still like to babble. I'm going to go try to sleep. Goodnight.

"Sometimes people ask me if I'm mad at God for making the handicapped, but then I say, 'no, I'm glad president Bush is here'." -Today's South Park episode

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home