Thursday, June 21, 2001

Wowee what a day. I got up at the butt crack of dawn and lifted. Then I worked for eight hours at Supreme. I was pretty cranky today, I think it's because of this diet. Anyway...quick funny story. So Howie, one of the owners, sent out an e-mail to all of the racquetball players recently saying that if they sign up for the next league they can get 20% off in the pro shop. I guess a guy responded and said he'd only sign up for leagues if he got 20% off in the pro shop and a date with Shana. funny funny stuff.
After work I took cardio kickboxing. I was totally dragging. It was good to do something.
Tonight at logrolling a guy from the news came. He was really nice, and the kids enjoyed it a lot. I guess he is going to include a bit about Huntington's Disease the the story, so that will be GREAT!
Oh, speaking of logrolling...one more quick story, then I have to go to bed. So we used to have this incredibally mean lifeguard during our class; she was there for about a year. She just quit and today we got the new one. Okay, Mike, if you are reading this, please don't take this in the wrong way........this lifeguard was HOOOOOOOOOOOT. Oh man, hot is an understatement. He just moved to Madison from Long Beach, CA. He was SO nice too!!! If they could make all men that good looking...the world would be a much better place. :)
K, on that note (now that Mike will probably never speak to me again) I have GOT to get to bed. I'm driving up to Minnesota tomorrow morning to do some rolling and see Mike. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home