Monday, June 18, 2001

Hola! Today was pretty cool, but I'm beat. Last night my dad and I saw Tomb Raider. That movie kicked butt!!! Wow, I don't care how screwed up that Angelina girl is in real life, she was INCREDIBLE! So yeah, that is for sure a movie to go see...especially if you are a guy.
So since I saw that late movie last night, I didn't work out this morning. Oh well. I worked eight hours at the club then...which was actually not too bad. I really like the afternoon 9-5 shift. Not so stressful, plus I'm not alone.
After work I went to karate. It was a tough class...then after class I tested for my brown-stripe belt. It was a HARD test. Probably because I was the only one testing and Quirk thought that would be funny. Anyway, I almost puked, but I passed. Now only about four months until my black belt! WAHOO!!!
I also went out to dinner with my awsome friend Kevin. Kevin is the kind of guy everybody should get to know. Him and his family are great people. Anyway, I saw like a MILLION people I knew tonight while I was out with him. I felt bad...I hardly got to catch up with Kevin ! But we had a great dinner at Olive Garden.
I took some NyQuil that is starting to kick in. I want to write more, but I need to crash. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home