Monday, June 25, 2001

Blah....I'm pooped.
I started today out with an awesome leg workout. Then work at Supreme from 9-5. I've noticed this diet is making me really cranky. I was cranky with Mike last weekend, and I can be quite cranky at work too. 8 more weeks until I can eat cheesecake....pizza......cookies....ice cream......okay I've gotta stop this. Anyway, I got kinda cranky at work today. It's not like I yell at people or anything, I just don't feel like getting into conversations and kinda avoid them. Hopefully I will get better.
After work I stopped by the Nutrition Outlet and picked up some more supplements. I swear, I'm popping so many pills everyday...and forking out so much money, I'd better look damn good in 2 months. I got this new stuff called Exdetcen and a new thermogenic aid. The Ecdetcen is supposed to help retain Nitrogen in my muscles, and the thermogenic aid helps to increase my metabolism and increase body temp. Yeah, I know, english please. Anyway, I'm now using....creatine, L-glutamine, exdetcen, pyroclen, and a normal vitamin; soon to add pyruvate. YIKES!
I went to karate and sweated (is that a word?) my you-know-what off because the air conditioner there was broken. ARGH! It was a good class. It's fun to be a brown-stripe!
I topped off my day by rolling with my old logrolling instructor, Kent Kallsen at the Oregon pool. Wow, we got a great workout in. That log there is great. We got some funny looks, but we're used to that with logrolling. :)
Anyway, like I said before, I'm pooped. Shana's off to bed. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home