Friday, June 08, 2001

K, I wasn't planning on posting anything here until J.R. finished the website. Obviously, that's isn't happening, so I will just start posting. Eventually there will be some new cool pictures of stuff from 2001. So what's happening in my life? Actually quite a bit. I went to leadership camp the first week of summer, and it was a BLAST! I thought it was going to be so dorky, but I had a lot of fun. I made some VERY cool friends. I'm taking care of my friend Erica's kitty this summer. She is SOOO cute. But incredibly frisky. Right now she's trying to break through the top of my lizard's cage....sure hope that thing is solid. I have my first triathlon this Sunday. I'm hardly ready, but it will be a fun one. I'm going to do like four or five of them this summer. Yikes! I've been logrolling a lot more this summer than last. Hopefully that will help me out at the ESPN Great Outdoor Games (yes, I'm doing that again...wahoo!) and at Hayward. My old instructor Kent Kallsen is back into it after a winning battle with cancer. It's great to have somebody to roll here in Madison! Let's see.....karate. I will be in the next round of candidates for my black belt! That means I will probably be testing in September. I'm SO excited! We are also talking about starting a cardio karate program at the Middleton school (my school) that I would teach! How fun would that be? Fitness stuff. I'm back at the diet again. I will be doing two competitions in August. The first will be a fitness America pageant in Milwaukee, and the second, the same one in New York that I have done in the past. I've already got a choreographer and a seamstress....I can't wait! Sure does suck not being able to eat yummy food in the summer though. Next week I'm getting my lifeguard certification. That should be very interesting. One of the tests is to see if I can tread water for two minutes without my hands. See, when I go into the water, I go straight to the bottom. So far I've only been able to do it for one minute. I think I need a miracle! K, I have to get going. I'm driving up to Hudson, WI to see Mike and get some rolling in with Travis. Thanks for stopping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home