Thursday, June 14, 2001

Are you getting sick of the daily Backstreet Boys pictures? Good...neither am I. :) I didn't post yesterday because I slept at home. It was STINKIN hot out! I haven't done much the past two days except lifeguard certification stuff. It's gotten much more enjoyable now that we are doing a lot of stuff in the pool rather than class work.
Last night I decided to go to Madtown Twisters and play around with some gymnastics. Oh man, I am for SURE getting old! I got a lot of cool things for my fitness routine figured out though. That will be so much fun to do! I tweaked my ankle a bit again. I really need to start rehabbing it...or else cut off my foot above the ankle.
Today I got a call from Mr. Wideman, one of the head guys in the Karate America system. He wants me to get certified to teach Cardio Karate! I can't wait! Hopefully we will be able to move the class over to my Middleton Karate school.
Tonight I went sparring, then taught my logrolling class. Nothing too exciting.
K, I can't keep my eyes open, I'm off to bed...goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home