Tuesday, June 12, 2001

That's it. All of my fish are dead. One of the new ones I got a few days ago was diseased. I think the fish place does it on purpose. There is a seven day guarantee on the fish, and they always die on day eight. Go figure.
What else to complain about? Oh yeah...the storm last night. So there was a thunderstorm last night. It went from 10pm until 4am and it was LOUD...I mean STINKIN loud. Not only that, but every time there was a thunderbolt, this car alarm would go off. So...not much sleep last night. Real good for this oncoming cold.
Lifeguarding class was fun today though. We did a lot of stuff in the water. My water treading test went fine as well. No worries. There are also some very cool people in that class that I enjoy being with. Some people actually failed their CPR certification test. There were enough that they all come in tomorrow morning to take the test again. So I guess they get to keep taking it until they pass??? Kinda makes you think twice about the lifeguards that are watching you......Oh well, at least I get to go in later than usual tomorrow because of that.
I also worked at Supreme tonight. Nothing special about that. Jamie, the fitness director, is VERY close to having her baby! Exciting stuff! I'm sure glad I'm not close to having a baby.
A guy from channel 15 called today. They want to do a story on me and logrolling/pole vaulting/ESPN stuff. That will be fun. Those guys are always so cool. I'm sure J.R. gets more interviews than I do...but I think it's cause he's better looking than I am. :)
Alright, off to bed...a long day of lifeguarding tomorrow. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home