Monday, June 11, 2001

Today is hot hot hot! Unfortunately I didn't get to enjoy the sun because I started lifegaurding class today. It was super boring because all we did was CPR stuff...for eight hours. I've already been CPR certified twice. But hey, it's a good thing to know.
My apartment is SOOO hot! We don't have air conditioning. I think I'm going to sleep at home home tonight because it will be a lot more comfortable. Plus Cleo is lonely. :)
Not much else really happened today. I worked at Supreme this evening. Got sexually harassed by Mr. Psycho again. Ohhh, okay, I have a story. So there is this guy at the health club...maybe about 50 years old. Absolutely creeps the heck out of me. He's never physically done anything to me, but just the things he says, or the way he looks at me. Most guys are just joking around, and I can see the joke...but this one....man, I am SO uncomfortable around him. He keeps asking about my personal life....he's asked like 5 times about Mike now. Today he rolled up his towel and tried to smack me on the butt. I ran though. But there really isn't anything I can do about it. I mean, a lot of the guys at the club do stuff like that...but I know they are just joking around. It's hard to explain. This guy is just creepy. Oh yeah, I also found out from somebody that he said he would love to go into the tanning bed with me sometime. ARGH!
K, new subject. Let's talk about my laundry basket. This made me very upset. I usually put my laundry in the dryer at the laundromat across the street before bed...since ours is broken. This morning I got up to get my clothes...and somebody stole my laundry basket!!! I was SO pissed! Why the heck would somebody steal a laundry basket? Oh well.
Well, tomorrow I have a long day of lifegaurding and working at Supreme. I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home