Sunday, June 10, 2001

I would like to start today's message off with a picture of the sexiest men alive. :) (Backstreet Boys if you can't figure it out.) Only a month and a half until I see them!!! I'm SO excited! Okay...so today. This morning I did a triathlon. Obviously I'm still alive. It was a lot easier than I had expected. My time wasn't as good as last year's, but I have hardly trained for this one. A bunch of people from Supreme (the health club that I work at) did it as well. I met a super cool guy named Brian who did the tri. He's been going to the club for almost a year, and I didn't even know him! He's a cool cat...did VERY well for his first tri. Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend Mike, I'm coming down with a cold. I'm not too excited about it. I went to the store and bought some Echinacea and cold-eeze. I WILL NOT GET SICK!!! It would especially suck because I start my lifeguard certification tomorrow. Gotta love having a cold and being in the pool all day. grrrrr. Oh man, Doug just bought a bunch of cookies and they are sitting in the kitchen. This diet really sucks. The day I can eat a yummy meal with a fatty dessert...I will be one happy girl! I'm going to go to bed now to dream about food...goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home