Saturday, June 09, 2001

Yippie! The page is almost done!!! J.R. rocks. I just got back from Hudson, WI. I did some logrollin with Travis's Uncle Chris since Travis decided not to show up. :) Friday Mike and I Barbequed at his friend Noah's house. This morning we went out on the boat. I got FRIED! Good thing I have a triathlon tomorrow.... AHHH! I have a triathlon tomorrow! I have to get up at the butt crack of dawn and swim a quarter mile, bike 15 miles, and run a 5K. I am actually excited though. It's my first of the summer, and I'm doing it with a bunch of cool people (the triathlon you sicko) from my health club. I just got back and two of my fish are dead!!! I think Doug did it. At least the kitty is still alive. Oh yeah..the kitty! She seems to enjoy kicking her litter out of the box, then peeing in the pile of litter on the floor. I fixed that problem. Before we went out on the boat, I drug Mike to a rummage sale, and believe it or not...there was a litter box with a cover for $1.50! I wasn't going to get one before seeing that I didn't feel like spending $25 on a cat that wasn't even mine. It's pretty sad that that was the most interesting story of my weekend. hehe. I should go to bed now, wish me luck for tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home