Thursday, August 23, 2001

It's early, and I'm tired and cranky. I had to open the health club this morning…so I had to be up at 4:15 am. Ick. Plus Karate went until late last night. Not only that, but everybody at the club has the nerve to tell me how tired I look! Well, what do you expect??? I haven't eaten all summer, it's 5am, I worked out 4 hours yesterday, and I have a lot to do before I leave for New York tomorrow. And people wonder why I am TIRED??? Oh man am I cranky.
So yesterday was a psycho crazy day. I took Body Pump in the morning, and then worked for 8 hours. After work, I took an hour spin class, then running immediately to an hour Cardio Karate class. After that I had to book it over to candidacy for karate. I was so beat…but I had to do the 2-mile run. Fun stuff…not. For the rest of candidacy I was SUPER cranky. I can't wait to get back to my normal hyper, happy self.
I leave for New York tomorrow morning! I'm so excited! This is gonna be a super fun weekend. Anybody have any good ideas as to what Mike and I can do in New York City on Sunday? I'm sure there are plenty of things to do…we just have to pick!
Well, back to work, and trying to stay awake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home