Sunday, August 12, 2001

     Um….yeah, so it's been about a week since I've written anything here. That's how stinkin' busy I've been! Less than a week before the Fitness America pageant in Milwaukee and two from the Fitness Extravaganza in New York. I just want to EAT again!!! It will be so nice not to have to calorie count anymore. I'm sure I will still be working out as much (if not more) but I will be able to have my pizza and cookies! Yum yum yummy yum. Okay…new subject. <>

    Like most weeks, I've spent my time working at the health club and working out. I was invited to take the next round of canidacy in karate! I start candidacy classes on Tuesday and will be testing for my black belt in the end of October. Things will be kind of tough with track practice then straight to candidacy class. I think I can do it though, that black belt is important to me. I also will not be getting certified to teach Cardio Karate until candidacy is over…that would be WAY too much on my plate! <>

     OH! Great news! My new laptop arrived! I sure hope I don't have to send this one back; Mike did a great job ordering it. It does everything! I am still using my old computer for Internet stuff though; Mike wants to put Windows 2000 on here rather than Windows Me. I dunno, computer geek stuff I guess. Hehe. <>

     K, more fitness contest stuff (since that's about the only thing going on in my life now). I got my one piece ordered. It cost me $225!!! I had it made by the designer that makes them for the pros. I'm not really sure why…. I guess I would kinda like to win. J Once I get done with track, I would love to get some good modeling jobs. (Quit laughing…) A lady that works out at Supreme is designing my routine outfit and fixing up my two-piece. I bought the bikini from the store…. it looks perfect except there are playboy bunnies on it! So we needed to get those removed ASAP. I just bought my heels two days ago. I was told the ones with tiny heels make you look feminine. I tried them on once and nearly fell. This is going to be a major project. I totally feel like Sandra Bullock from the Movie Miss Congeniality. I am the least feminine girl around…yet 30% of my score is femininity. Yikes! So I have to go get my eyebrows waxed (youch!), teeth bleached, my body artificially tanned, finger and toe nails done, and take a make up and hair lesson. Oh lordy, this could get interesting. I'm thinking of going to work tomorrow in heels, just to practice wearing them…HA! Yeah right. <>

     I am really excited to go to New York though. Mike and I left all day Sunday to hang out in the city. What should we do? There is so much. I'm sure we'll think of something! I wouldn't mind eating at every restaurant we can find! <>

     Speaking of Mike, the poophead is up in Hayward at his friend Matt's cabin all weekend. I am SO jealous. I was invited, but I really needed to stay here, make some money, and work on my routine. I will thank myself later…. I hope! <>

     When I am done working today, I think I am going to start scanning in some pictures of this summer and last year. Look for cool page updates coming soon! Also, if anybody has any good ideas of stuff I should add to this Website let me know…I'm always open to ideas! I should probably get back to work. Have a good day all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home