Saturday, August 04, 2001

Okay, I have to admit it...even I am starting to get sick of Backstreet Boys. Why? Only because I have been working on my fitness routing non-stop for the past two days, and BSB is my music. So I put a different picture up. This is a picture of the computer I will be receiving in the next few days. Currently the BEST laptop Dell makes. (Though they are coming out with the new edition in about a week....but for now I've got top of the line, hehe.) This one I won't have to send back because Mike ordered it for me...and he knows his stuff. PLUS I got the color keypads. :) Isn't it sad that with this whole awesome computer system, with a CD burner, DVD drive, etc, I am most excited about the keypads?
Yesterday was a good day. I worked for a few hours in the morning at the health club, then I worked with Shannon to start on my fitness routine. For you guys who have no clue what I am talking about...I am doing two fitness competitions this month. That is why I have been dieting so hard the past two months. The routine round of the fitness competition is scored for: gymnastics, dance, flexibility, and strength. Shannon did a great job putting the routine together...it will look really cool. After working on the dance, I went home and cuddled up with my kitty Cleo for about 3 hours in front of the TV....that was very relaxing. Then off to Karate.
I will officially begin candidacy for black belt on August 14th. It will be three intense 1 1/2 hour classes every week for the next 2 - 3 months. It will suck once school starts though. I will have class all day, then track, then candidacy until late. I will be pooped! Not to mention I won't be getting much homework done. But I really want to get this black belt, so I think it will be worth it.
Mike finally made it into town last night and we hung out for a while, before I conked out early. It sucks...I can't even stay up late if I try now.
Today, I slept in, went to Karate, then worked on my routine for like ever. It's done now!!! Now I just have to practice it over and over and over and over............
This afternoon I have to help Mike move all of the crap out of his apartment. I'm so excited......(sense the sarcasm?).
Anyway, I hope everybody has a wonderful weekend! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home