Sunday, July 22, 2001

What a fun weekend!!! I FINALLY got a chance to relax and have a good time. Let's see....Friday night. When I got there Mike and I went straight into the cities to have dinner with His brother Dan and his girlfriend Melissa. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe in the Mall of America. I cheated on my diet a bit (okay...a lot) but it was a YUMMY dinner! Mike, Dan, and Melissa didn't seem to be too amused with how cool the cafe was. I LOVED IT!
On Saturday, Mike and I slept in until like 9:30am (oh man that felt nice!!!) then ate breakfast and watched TV all morning! We were going to go rafting with some of his friends down this river, but they kinda ditched us, so we went out on our own. First we went out on some islands on the St. Croix river...Mike didn't seem to care for swimming between the islands though. :) So we then went to this lake called Perch Lake...........super pretty. The water was so clear, and the fish swam right up to you! We fell asleep floating in the middle of the lake on our floaty things. Talk about relaxing! That night we rented Thirteen Days and vedged in front of the TV.
This morning we actually slept in until 10am!!! Holy cats! It was great! After a nice breakfast, we took his moped out and went for a LONG ride. The sun finally came out so we went back to Perch lake. Then, I ate lunch and took off back to Madison.
Even though we didn't do much, I had SUCH an awesome weekend with Mike. We always have so much fun when we are together.
Cool news! My laptop was shipped on Friday! I might have it tomorrow! Oh man, I'm WAY too excited! K, I've gotta work out and work tomorrow, so I've got to get to bed. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home