Wednesday, August 01, 2001

So pretty much nothing exciting has happened in the past two days.
Yesterday I got a LOT of jobs done. I finally sent in the whole application and my music for the Fitness America competition. It's crunch time! I also got quite a bit of cleaning done in this stinky house. Then I worked from 4:30 until 8:30pm. Yesterday it got up to 104 degrees here. It wasn't much cooler when I tried to go to sleep either. After laying in my own sweat for five minutes, I decided to hop in the car and go sleep at my dad's house...with AC! Wow, that was wonderful.
Today I worked all day. After work I took a spinning class, then a cardio karate class. Lotsa fun there...not. I am also making arrangements to do some lumberjack shows a few weekends during the school year. Those should be fun, and bring in some $$$ as well. :)
Gots another long day of work tomorrow, I'm going to bed! Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home