Thursday, July 26, 2001

Hi! Sorry, not much time to post. I'm leaving for the Lumberjack World Championships in Hayward, WI in a few minutes! Quick recap of last few days....
Work, school, workout, work, school, workout, work, work....okay seriously. I finally got my laptop, only to find out from Mike yesterday that my sales rep from Dell knew I was a dumb blonde who only pretended to know a lot about computers, and I was royally screwed. I ended up with bad parts, a bad price, a bad warrantee, and all the while I was thinking a got a great computer for a great deal. So now I have to send it back, get my $ back, and Mike is going to order me one.
The local news did a nice story on my mom and I last night. They had been doing promos for it since Sunday so I think a lot of people saw it. Fun stuff! k, I'm gonna be on ESPN this weekend. I don't have enough time to write the schedule, but if you go to http://espn.go.com/gog01/gen/s/tv_schedule.html anywhere it says Women's logrolling or Boom Run, that will be me. I will also be on tonight at 8pm EASTERN (notice the times on that page are Eastern) on regular ESPN for logrolling.
I have to get going. Everybody have a wonderful weekend! Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home