Wednesday, July 18, 2001

Whew, back to the good ol' Backstreet Boys pictures. :) I like this one a lot. So the countdown goes from 4 days to several months because of the tour postponement. I'm sure you all heard about that in the news. A.J. is in my prayers. Wait, I don't pray.....k, um.....my best wishes go out to A.J. Anyway, I don't know if I can make it that long to see them!!! Oh well, I'm sure I'll manage.
So today I got a lot done. The most important thing....I ORDERED MY LAPTOP!!! WAHOO! It's going to be so cool. I honestly don't know anything about computer hardware to explain what I got, but it's the best one Dell makes. I can't wait! J.R. said that I have to name it...with a guy's name. Any ideas? Mike would be way too cheesy...besides, who wants a boyfriend named after a computer? hehehe. I was thinking Backstreet. But who knows. I'm just excited to be getting a laptop, finally!
What else did I do today? Unpacked all of my crap from last weekend. Oh yeah, I also started mixing the music for my fitness routine. That's harder than I thought...I'm going to have to give Ben Casey from Z104 a call; see if he can do it.
I had to buy a new screen for Elvis's cage today. For those of you who don't know....Ezra, the cat I'm taking care of this summer, tried to eat my lizard. She broke through the screen and tried to get him, but thank goodness, he had a log to hide under. I also bought a frame for my ESPN Great Outdoor Games poster, so I can hang it in my room. All I have hanging in here right now is a Backstreet Boys poster and a board with a bunch of pictures of friends.
Then, I worked all afternoon until now. Quade and Peter decided to stop in and run around the health club naked after close. That was nice....something I DID NOT need to see. But those two sure are good at cheering me up when I'm stressed.
I have to get up and work early tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. This is later than I've stayed up in a LONG time!!! Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home