Tuesday, October 16, 2001

 

Yikes! That’s a big scary picture! I’m just starting to scan in the pictures from Fitness America. That one is pretty scary, but kinda cool, I think. Oh to be that lean again….

So today is Tuesday. Nothing too exciting. I did a lumberjack show last weekend in Rio Grande Ohio. Ohio gets more and more interesting every time I go. *sarcasm* At least the weather was warm…rained most of the time, but it was warm. I got in a lot of studying and working out. It just kinda stinks that I haven’t gotten to do anything fun in the past few weeks, and I still have another lumberjack show next weekend. I don’t know if I can take anymore of those bad jokes and bad actors….it is making good money though.

I need to take the time to discuss a wonderful food called kettle corn. It’s sweet and salty popcorn. Anyway, it is located at every one of my lumberjack shows and logrolling tournaments, thus I am exposed to it a lot. It is very habit forming…as I think I demonstrated last weekend. So if any of you ever run across it…EAT IT…good stuff, you will never go back to regular popcorn.

So the Track situation is much better. I realized that it’s only one person that is really giving me a hard time. She is constantly putting me down. Everything I say is wrong; everything I do is stupid. I have so many examples it sickening. She’s a sophmore, not good enough to compete, and not exactly the most beautiful girl on campus. So why do I let it get to me so much? Why have I been so upset? I have no stinkin clue. I guess I just find it so hard to understand why she wouldn’t like me. I’ve never had any enemies before. Maybe she doesn’t like the way I dress? Maybe she wants my boyfriend. (If she does I’ll kill her…) Oh well, I just need to practice not being so sensitive.

Wanna hear a funny joke? Good…I got it today and I think it’s histerical!!!
Ø A guy was lonely, and decided life would be more fun if he had a pet, so he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet. After some discussion, he finally bought a centipede, which came in a little white box to use for his house. He took the box back home, found a good location for the box, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar to have a drink. He asked the centipede in the box, "Would you like to go to Frank's with me and have a beer?" There was no answer from his new pet. This bothered him a bit, but he waited a few minutes and then asked him again, "How about going to the bar and having a drink with me?" Again, there was no answer from his new friend and pet. So he waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation. He decided to ask him one more time, this time putting his face up against the centipede's house and shouting, "Hey, in there! Would you like to go to Frank's place and have a drink with me?"A little voice came out of the box: "I heard you the first time! I'm putting on my shoes."

Wow, that was a good joke. This has got to be the most random post and picture I’ve ever had. I think I will end with this and get to bed. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home