Friday, September 28, 2001

 

New clothes rock!!! I went to the mall today looking for a pair of jeans...didn't find a stinkin thing. I did find some cool shirts though. Anyway, I stopped at St. Vinney's on the way home and got FOUR pairs of jeans that fit PERFECT. I was pretty pumped.

So yesterday I got in a good workout before classes. Didn't really learn anything new in class. In my adapted class (the one where I help handicapped people exercise) this guy named Guy (yeah, yeah) finally worked. He usually just sat there and grumped about how he wanted to go home, and he actually listened to me! We got a lot done....that was a good feeling.
Practice was pretty tough as usual, as was candidacy. Logrolling went very well, the girls in that class are loving it. Unfortunately Megan (who helps me teach the class) tore some ligaments in her ankle and is in the boot (oh...the good old days of wearing that god forsaken boot....) so she cannot help teach. So that kinda stunk that I couldn't get the kids on both logs. I think my dad will be able to help out in the future.

So now I'm off to get my butt kicked in practice, then a logrolling demo, then work at Madtown. fun stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home