Wednesday, September 26, 2001

Hi! First off, I want to apologize for the crankiness of that last post. I was having a bad day and it kinda came out there. Anyway...It's almost Friday! Not that I have anything super exciting planned for the weekend. I work until late Friday night, I'm doing some community service at St. Benedict's most of the day Saturday, then working at Madtown until late Saturday night. Sunday I work all morning. Yikes!

The past few days have been a bit uneventful. Last night at candidacy I had to be partners with Brandon..a guy who's had his black belt for a few years now. He's SUPER strong and had no mercy on me. But hey, I got a lot out of it. This is no longer Karate...it's preserving my life!

The past few nights I have been sleeping at home home. I sleep much better there. I think it's because I miss having my kitty curled up next to me. But I'm at my apartment tonight. Hopefully the partiers won't be out.

Today I think we had the hardest track practice of all time. It was at Elver Park (with the huge, never-ending hill). So I thought going to Madtown to do some gymnastics tonight would help loosen me up a bit. Wrong. Now I'm twice as sore. Oh well. Got in a good workout!
K, I'm too tired and sore to write anymore...I'm going to bed...goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home