Sunday, September 23, 2001

 

Did I ever mention how wonderful the Backstreet boys are? The concert was AWESOME! Since it was the same tour, they did basically the same show as the last one, with a few minor changes. 
Sisco opened the show. He was good, but because he was only an opening act, he didn't do much, which was kind of disappointing. Then, after like a half hour break, there were explosions all over the stage...then...the BACKSTREET BOYS! Oh man was it great. My throat hurts so bad from screaming. This concert, there were a bunch of college kids sitting next to me with really bored expressions on their faces the whole time. Every time I screamed, I got a sneer. I had much more fun sitting next to the twelve year olds at the last concert. 
Several dedications were make. The first, obviously, to AJ for making it through his hospital stay and being strong enough to go back on the road. Another to a member of their crew who was on flight 11 last week. And lastly, the whole crowd sang "America the Beautiful" along with the group in honor of those who were lost last week. It was a great concert...I wish I could see those boys every night. 
So today I had the track banquet. It was great to see some of last year's seniors again. I got an award for academics. But the highlight was definitely the food. YUMMY!!! 
Today I work at Madtown all afternoon, then I have a study date with Mikey. Fun fun! Have a good day all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home