Thursday, October 03, 2002

A Whole New Life...

    Sorry this picture is a bit large...I'll fix it on Monday.  So yeah.  Ever have your life flip-turn upside down in a weekend?  Well, as it did for the Fresh Prince of Belle Aire...things are way different in the land of Shana.  I'm not going to get into the goofy details, but I may be moving to Connecticut in January.  I will just leave it at that for now.  Who's the guy up there?  That's Miles.  That is yet another long story to be told.  BUT my dad is waiting in my living room for me to get going because we plan to drive all night to Ohio.  Doing a little Lumberjack show performing at the Paul Bunyan Fest. 

    I made it to the final cut for Homecoming court...the last six out of the bagillion that applied.  But I didn't make it to court.  Second year in a row they dragged me out to finals....got me all excited...then pooped on my head.  Yeah, I'm bitter.

    Okay, I want to write a lot more about my trip to Connecticut, and my fitness stuff, and Miles, and my crippled roommate who broke his foot...but my dad is getting kind of peeved, so I'm outtie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home