Friday, September 13, 2002

Nick, Nick, Nick...

46 and a half more days until Nick's new CD is released...and boy am I ready!  His first single is already out, and the video for that single premiers on MTV Sept.16th 5:30pm ET.  Yeah, I'm just a bit excited.

So anyway...things have been busy as usual.  The Ironman is this Sunday, and I am totally excited!  I ended up with plenty of volunteers and the theme change went okay.  The stress is almost over! 

Some GREAT news...my logrolling class is REALLY popular!  So popular that it is full and has a waiting list!  I hope this sport can do as much for these kids as it did for me. 

Does anybody want to finish up my last semester of school for me, because I am totally not into it.  My motivation this year is GONE.  I was not warned that senioritis doubles in your fifth year.  At least I'm not going on for another 10 years to do research like Miles.  Did I mention I am flying to Connecticut for the weekend in a few weeks?  Yeah, call me crazy.  At least I'm not going out there to stalk Nick Carter.  But if anybody knows where he is that weekend...hehe.

Alright, lots to get done today.  Remember folks...less than 47 days!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home