Thursday, August 29, 2002

Couch Potato?

Okay.  4 days until the first day of classes, 3 days until my diet begins, 12 days before the first Kinesiology Club meeting, and 16 days until the Ironman Triathlon.  So what am I doing today?  Laying on the couch watching MTV eating potato chips.  And you know what?  I am LOVING IT.  My life has been this constant whirlwind of responsibility and exhaustion, it feels so wonderful to just drop it all and relax for a bit.  Yeah so I've gained a few pounds in the last couple of weeks.  Big deal.  It will be a lot easier to lose the weight than to gain back my sanity.

    I go to work in a few hours, then I will come home again tonight to veg and watch the MTV Video Music Awards.  Yes, even though the Backstreet Boys and Nick Carter will not be present, I will still enjoy the event.  But man oh man would I give anything to watch the Backstreet Boys perform there once again. 
Alright...back to the grind.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home