Tuesday, September 24, 2002

HAHAHA


"Bush Sends Troops to West Nile"

"These cowards want to bring down our very way of life," Bush said. "They have sought to rob us of our ability to leave the house without repellent. But what they did not count on is the tremendous spirit and resolve of the American people. No one, be they man or mosquito, will dictate what we put or don't put on our skin for protection."

Okay, you have to go check out that article...I almost peed my pants reading it.  For those of you unfamiliar with The Onion, it's a very popular newspaper that originated here in good old Madison, WI.

Notice as I have more and more homework and studying that piles up, the more I post here?  I tend to sit down to study, then get preoccupied with this darn computer. 

I leave for Connecticut in less than three days!  I'm so pumped!  I guess Miles has tons of stuff lined up for us to do...as long as he promises not to greet me at the airport in a chicken suit. 

Okay, today is one of my crazy psycho long days, so I need to get back to it.  Bye!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home