Sunday, August 25, 2002

Still Alive

    Hey guys!  Sorry I haven't been around to type much.  Honestly, not a whole lot has happened.  The past week or so I've been finishing jobs, filing paperwork, working at the health club, and sleeping!  It's very nice to have free time to do whatever I like.  I finally finished my internship at UW Sports Med last week, so that means TOTAL freedom!

    In high school I went to Don Hood's Pole Vault Camp in Illinois.  At that camp I was the only girl...and quite the flirt with one of the coaches, Matt Yetzer.  He came to Madison to visit later that year, then we didn't really keep in touch.  Five years later he e-mailed me to ask if I'd be willing to be his date to a wedding he was coming to attend here in Madison.  Of course I was pumped to meet up with an old friend, so sure enough he came up last weekend.  It was like nothing had changed!  We had a blast!  If Matt ever gets off of his lazy butt and e-mails me some of the pictures, I will post one or two.  For the last three years he has been in Texas working on fighter jets and other top secret government stuff.  Anyway, it was a super fun weekend!

    Other than that, life has been quite uneventful - well, that's not quite right - but some things are meant to go unposted.  Bryan is hopefully coming over in a bit to watch a movie with my lazy butt.  BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home