Monday, October 28, 2002

In Stores TOMORROW!!!

    After burning a hole through my calendar for several months now, Nick's first solo CD "Now or Never" finally comes out tomorrow!!!  So what will Shana be doing at 10am tomorrow morning?  Sitting in Forestry like she is supposed to...or waiting patiently with my nose pressed up against the glass for the doors to open at Best Buy.  hmmmmmmmmm, let me think.

    So the site was down for a few days.  Actually, my site was fine, it was the "shanamartin.com" URL from namesecure.  I already gave them crap, so hopefully it won't happen again. 

    Only TWO WEEKS until I leave for Connecticut and New York.  Miles is picking me up from the airport in Connecticut on Friday (dressed as god knows what) then we are taking a train up to New York City to meet Kenny.  Saturday will be spent at the photo shoot with Laurie, either in NYC or Pennsylvania (remember, everything out there is really close together).  Hopefully Saturday night Miles and I will get a chance to enjoy the city and eat at this sweet ass Chinese place he knows of there.  I thought about going to the Sept. 11th memorial, but we decided we weren't quite ready to see that yet. 

    I'm SO EXCITED to get off of this stinking diet.  Although I have cheated more than ever on this one, I still hate it.  I totally cannot wait to learn how to cook from Miles...and possibly a cooking class for dummies out in Connecticut. 

    So December 22nd...write that down in your calendars.  I GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE!  Holy crap it's really going to happen.  Anyway, commencement is that morning, followed by an open house at my place.  The younger folks will get wild and crazy later that night. 

    This week is pretty much going to be the same as the last.  Lots of studying, working out, and not eating.  Warning: expect EXTREME crankiness.  At least I will have my new CD to keep me going.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home