Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Home From the Races


With Kevin in front of his Uncle's winning boat...Tommy Bahama and in front of Nick Carter's winning boat.

 

    Well, I'm home!  I just had the coolest weekend with Kevin at University of Michigan and the Cleveland APBA Offshore Grand Prix.  Not only was I super excited to meet Kevin's fam and watch the fastest boat in the world...I was also looking forward to meeting Nick Carter.  Although it was a far reach, there was a chance I could meet him.  Unfortunately he was there on Friday only...and I arrived on Saturday.  The guys said that they totally would have introduced me.  But hey, I hope to meet him someday.  I mean, I've had a thing for the guy since I was 14 years old...that's almost 10 years!  The guys said he could use a personal trainer anyway...so maybe I can get hired?  :)
    Anyway, Tommy Bahama cleaned house in the Super Cat class; the largest boat class.  Kevin's Uncle was nice enough to give us all access passes, and a hotel room.  We spend the weekend hanging out with the crew and watching the incredibly fast boats.  I also spent some time digging up as much info about Nick Carter as possible...I met a few guys that know him really well.  :)

    Now I'm back home and back to business as usual.  I'm really busy getting things together for the Ironman Wisconsin race.  It's going to be a blast!  I have posted some new pictures in the Friends section as well as in the family section. 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home