Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Too Many Popsicles

 

This is a picture of my roommate Doug, me, and one of my best friends Erin at the Doug/Shana Barbeque two weeks ago.  It was so much fun...everybody agreed we need to do it again.  But next time we won't pile 16 people onto the porch swing until it rips out...

So this morning began pleasantly again at 6:30am at the lake.  We decided not to swim because of the incoming thunderstorm.  Tim had us do the circuit training workout from hell instead.  I think electrocution from a lightning bolt would have been nicer...

So I was planning to go logrolling after my other class (the adapted fitness class that I TA), but I was so beat all I could do was sit at home and eat popsicles.  Sure did feel good in the heat though. 

This evening I worked at Sports Med...very slow night again.  I am helping teach a Women's Weight Training class...those ladies are great!  They are so funny, definitely a great way to end the day.  After class we all stuffed ourselves with chocolate.  I like that kind of exercise class! 

Late tonight my dad is coming back into Madison with my cousin Della, her daughter Lexi, and her Husband Mike.  This weekend should be a sweet weekend.  I have nothing to do Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...so we are all going to do fun stuff.  Anybody up for Six Flags on Sunday? 

Alright, I'm going o bed...gotta get up bright and early to play in the lake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home