Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Back To the Busy Life

    I realized that I haven't posted many pictures on here recently.  I just got my pictures developed from Duke and the convention, so I think I will randomly put them up here.  This is a pic of Jeff and I at a Baseball game in Durham, NC.  His team won...hell if I know who they were.  Despite the fact that I look completely stoned, I was not using drugs. 

    So here I am, sitting at home, contemplating where I will go for my run.  I have been contemplating this for the past hour now....
I'll get going eventually.  I've just been having a lot of fun with my pictures. 
    Okay, I have some fun stories.  Last night I taught my very first cardio karate class!  It was only a practice class for the other instructors, but I was still super nervous.  It ended up going really well!  I have for sure found something that I love to do.  I have a feeling I'm loud enough without that microphone on though.  :) 
    My diet started yesterday.  So far so good.  No major cheats yet.  I'm going to go much easier on myself than I did last summer though.  I was one cranky lady all summer long.  Since this is actually my LAST summer vacation, I need to enjoy it at least a little.  On that scary note, yesterday I was talking to my friend about a spring break trip...only to realize I don't have any more spring breaks.  Real world is approaching in less than 7 months.  Yikes. 
    So I think I mentioned that I'm in this outdoor class.  It is WAY too much fun.  I don't think I deserve to get credits for it.  Anyway, today we did some team building stuff.  All sorts of crazy games and what not.  I realized that I can be kind of loud when I want to...must work on that.  Tomorrow, even though it will be storming in the morning again (it hasn't stopped raining in 3 days) we will do a low ropes course.  Then on Thursday we hit the high ropes.  I'm so pumped! 
    I should have my logs in the water by Friday.  I am so excited to train.  Although rolling around on a log for a few hours may not sound very entertaining...I've really come to enjoy it.  It would be nice if I had more people in Madison to train with.
    Still procrastinating for this run.  I think I'd better get going.  Have a great day! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home