Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Long Days

Yesterday I worked at Supreme from 9-4pm.  Logrolling last weekend killed me.  Although I got enough sleep, I was still exhausted and cranky all day.  I hate being cranky, and I'm sure others don't enjoy it when I'm cranky either.  After the busy hours at the health club, I went over to UW Sports Med to work a few more hours.  Luckily that wasn't too hectic and I got to relax a bit.  Surprisingly enough, I'm really learning a lot there.  I talked to Lisa, a girl I work with there, about exercising while pregnant.  (Don't worry daddy, I'm not pregnant...just read on before you call me freaking out...)  She is in charge of the "Two in Training" course at sports med, and exercising during pregnancy is a topic that is still fairly new to me.  Then we got to talking about being pregnant, raising kids, etc.  I hate it when conversations go in that direction.  I think I've mentioned before...as long as I can have a baby without being pregnant, and as long as the baby doesn't poop, I'm all up for having a kid.  Obviously I have a few more years before I am really ready for that.

So yeah, after sports med I taught Cardio Karate.  Since I am still fairly new to teaching, I've been having a lot of trouble with the battery pack I have to wear.  I finally found it comfortable to wear on the back of my pants...little did I know, my pants were loose and my right butt was hanging out during most of the class.  See, most people have those embarrassing moments on occasion, like maybe once a year.  Well, my moments happen daily. 

I just got back from two hours of swimming and running.  This triathlon class is for sure going to be the death of me.  I swam for the first time with a wetsuit today....what a difference!  You couldn't drown in that thing if you wanted to!  Plus I didn't come home chattering.  Alright off to class for me...then a fun day of cleaning my apartment, and my house! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home