Saturday, June 08, 2002

Lazy Days

Yesterday I finally picked up the futon from Tara's.  We finally made our porch livable!  Kitty loves it too.  :)

My dad and I also put the logs into the lake.  It is going to be a BIG hassle to get them out of the water after I roll.  Hopefully I can find an easier way.  I'm all bruised and sore from doing it yesterday.

Diet...so far not so good.  It usually takes a bit of time to get into though.  

Okay, more random stuff.  I decided to compete in the open gymnastics division at the Badger State Games!  I will probably do vault (yep I will vault) and bars.  It's totally the old fogies division, so it should be a blast.  Gotta get into the gym and start training!  I'm trying to talk Christine and Doug into competing too. 

Tomorrow is my first triathlon of the summer.  I'm a bit nervous seeing as I haven't ridden my bike or swam since last September.  Hopefully I will survive it!

Today is a day full of graduation parties!  So...I'm outtie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home