Sunday, June 16, 2002

New Website

For those of you who haven't noticed...I have a new website!!!  It's still the same address (www.shanamartin.com) but now up on a different server.  All the thanks in the world goes to Mike Betz for laying out the template and doing all of the creative stuff here.  Take some time to look around, there are new pictures in every section.  I still have a lot of little things to do, such as add some captions, change some fonts, and put together the links page.  If you know of a site that should be linked, please let me know.  I can be reached though my contact page. 

I've also made a fairly big decision today.  I am not going to participate in the fitness competitions in August and September.  No worries, I have many reasons.  First of all, I would like to focus on my logrolling training...not dieting and starving myself.  I would also like to come back with a bigger "bang" than I think I could provide with the little time I have to prepare over the summer.  Plus, this is my last free summer!  Every summer for the rest of my life I will have a 9-5 job!  I need to have a little bit of fun in my life. 

Please bookmark this page and check back often.  I will have new pictures uploaded every week, and hopefully a new blog entry everyday. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home