Friday, June 28, 2002

Family Time

This is yet another picture that has nothing to do with anything I am writing about here.  Just thought it was a cute one.  This is later that evening from the BBQ....me, Jamie, Peter, and Erin chillin' on the porch.

Today is a day off from my triathlon class in the mornings.  It felt SO NICE to sleep in!  Yesterday we swam about two miles then biked for what seemed to be forever.  My swim cap came off halfway through the swim, so every time I tried to breath I would suck in a bunch of hair.  Lots of fun, let me tell ya.  It was such a beautiful day, so I tried to get most of the adapted fitness people outside.  Chad and I took Katie (a sweet, sweet girl who was in a serious car accident three years back) for a walk outside.  She was very tired from the workout on Wednesday, so we spent most of the time talking and enjoying the lake.

My cousin Della, her husband Mike, and their daughter Alexis are all in Madison this week.  They hung out and watched me and Olivia logroll at the beach for a while.  The fam visited me at work at Supreme last night as well.  They all got a chance to try logrolling at my logrolling class last night too.  That logrolling class has gotten to be so much fun.  I have several kids that are just INCREDIBLE.  I really hope they stick with it.  Last night Della made a sweet dinner.  First time there has been home cooking at my dad's house since my mom was at home about ten years ago! 

Today we are all going to go to the House on the Rock.  I've always found that place fairly boring...but maybe it is better this year. 

And now...to end today's post with a joke:

Toothpaste Inventor

Did you know that someone from Kentucky invented toothpaste?

If anyone else would have invented it, it would be called "teethpaste".

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home