Saturday, December 22, 2001

 

What a great day! Finals are finally over. (You can probably tell how much fun those were by my last few posts.) This break should be very relaxing…and hopefully I will get a lot accomplished. I’m a bit broke now, so I will be working quite a lot…I don’t mind though, I really like working at Supreme and Madtown.

I don’t know if I have put this link in, but Click here to see more fitness pictures from last summer. I’m warning you, some of them are a bit scary. Especially this one.

Tomorrow I am going to my friend Erica’s wedding. I can’t believe she is getting married. She is more than ready, and I’m happy for her…but she’s MY AGE! Yikes, I’m getting old.

On Sunday I will be leaving for Indiana to hang with my dad’s nutty (kidding…sort of) side of the family for the week. I would go to Florida to see my mom’s relatives, but they are Jewish…so Christmas isn’t really that much fun there. :)

By the way…this is a picture of my new Kitty! At the time she was trying to get away and squirming...I guess I thought that was pretty funny. Sorry it took so long to get these taken. She’s a crazy little thing, but one of the cutest I have seen. In fact, she’s clawing up my jacket right now….REAL cute.

I’ve already gotten two Christmas presents! (That’s how many I got last year!) Megan gave me a musical Backstreet Boys pin…it’s SO COOL! Mike got me The Princess Bride on DVD (my ALL TIME favorite movie) and the new Britney Spears CD! Yippie!

I’m off to bed, gots to work in the morning. But I don’t have to study!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home