Sunday, November 18, 2001

Hell week is finally over!!! I had three exams and much to study for last week, but now there are practically no exams until finals! This coming week is just three days of school, then off to Indiana for Thanksgiving! Rumor has it there will be a LOT of food…but that’s what my family does best…eat!

Yesterday I worked at Supreme for a bit in the morning, then Tara and I went to the game with a pole vault recruit. What an exciting game with a crappy turn out. Michigan TOTALLY won by luck. Anyway, maybe I’ve been out of it the past few years, but they were selling “Ann Arbor is a Whore” T-shirts. After the game the guy was still trying to sell them saying, “Forget the score…Ann Arbor’s still a whore!” How funny is that? Then last night I went out with a bunch of the track girls. Haven’t done that in a while; it was good to have fun with them again.

Today I did a whole lot of nothing. Okay, actually I got a lot done. I cleaned my whole apartment…we’re talkin’ mopping, dusting and the whole works. It was pretty gross. Plus my roommate Doug is smelly, so I had to freshen the air somehow to take care of that. :) After spending a fortune on groceries I’ve just been lazy all night. It is SO nice not to have a million things to get done.

Today Mike and I contacted Coach Don Hood about some private coaching. It looks like in a few weeks we get to miss some school and spend a few days in Texas pole vaulting! I need it SO bad. This is my last year, and I really want to do well. Hopefully things work out and we can go. Airfare is really cheap right now, so that will be nice.

I’ve finally gotten a bunch of my fitness pictures from the summer scanned in. Now it’s up to J.R. (no pressure) to get them up here. They should be super cool though!

Alright, bedtime in the land of Shana…goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home