Tuesday, December 11, 2001

My car was covered in frost this morning...way not cool.

Nothing too major has happened in the land of Shana over the past few days. I worked quite a bit at Madtown last weekend, then on Sunday Mike built Cleo a cat post. It's pretty cool! We just have to put a little more carpet on it, then it's done! Kitty's post will be next.

Finals are coming up next week then...freedom! At least for a little while. I think I'm going to go up to Minnesota for the first few days of break, then on the 22nd, my friend Erica is getting married. Yikes! I'm really looking forward to her wedding. One of the best distance females in the nation is marrying one of the best distance males in the nation. I'll put money on those kids. :)
Then I plan to spend a week in Indiana. Hopefully they won't fill me with so much food!!! After Indiana I will go up to Hudson for a day or two (if that's okay with you Mike) and do the New Year's eve thing up there. Then I will be working more than full time for the rest of break. Yippie!
Okay, all of this break talk is getting me antsy. I have tons of work to get done this week.

Oh hey, has anybody else been getting an unusual number of viruses recently? I'm getting at least 5 a day now. I'm so glad Mike installed Norton Anti-Virus. Anyway...if you are one of the culprits...quit sending them to me!!! Oh man, I get my flu shot today. I have to be the oldest person still afraid of shots. What is really funny is how I willingly got the nook of my ear pierced, and now the trainer will have to drag me kicking and screaming to get my flu shot. Young people...go figure. :)
K, off to class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home