Thursday, December 13, 2001

I'm sick...again. Why do I always get sick? When I was younger, I was the one who NEVER got sick. Even through high school. People tell me it's because I'm exposed to so many people...but I was around even more people in high school. I think it's the stress. Ever since college, my life has been a big ball of stress. It's been fun at times, but mostly stressful. I know that is my fault by putting so much on my plate and trying to eat it all at once...but still, why do I have to keep getting sick!!!

Another problem, I'm getting fat. whoa whoa, slow down. I'm not FAT, just a lot bigger than I have been. Here's a number...from last summer when I did my fitness competition, I have gained 25 pounds. Now, there is no way I want to be as skinny and anorexic as I was in August, I would like to be a bit leaner so I can get this big but of mine over 13 feet pole vaulting. I think it's pretty funny that, for the most part, my job and my major revolve on helping people lose weight...yet I am the biggest yoyo dieter around!

School will be completely over in 7 days. I don't know if I can make it a whole week; especially since this week is so important. I'm really glad I only have 3 finals...none of which should be super hard.

Today is my last adapted fitness class. I will be the TA for it next semester! Anyway, Tim (the professor) and I always have a challenge at the end of the semester. This year it's pull ups. Everybody in the class (even the helpers) have to guess who can do more. If their person loses, then they have to do something (like run a mile, or 200 sit-ups). Since I'm a bit under the weather, I'm a little worried on how this might turn out...

Well, I've gotta finish a BioMolecular Chem assignment before I go to class. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home