Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bad News and Good News



I'll start with the bad... Great Outdoor Games are cancelled for 2006. This pretty much kills my chance for sponsorship and I'll just miss the whole fun event in general. Merry frigging Christmas. But... there was log rolling before the Great Outdoor Games, so there will be after. Plus because of the Great Outdoor Games, there are many more contests and opportunities for us rollers and boom runners. So that pretty much ruined my day on Tuesday. But you know what makes bad Tuesdays much much better? Chocolate! I got hot chocolate from not ONE but TWO friends. And Olivia gave me the best kind in the world... Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf! When we were out in LA, all I wanted after competition was over was a yummy hot cocoa from Coffee Bean. We were so busy we never got a chance to stop. So she ordered some! Yum! And Erin was kind enough to give me even more hot chocolate (you can never have enough!) and a gift certificate to paint some pottery. That could be a disaster, but hey, it's worth a try.

Tomorrow I have to open the health club (blah) then I leave for Indiana around 5ish. Yeah for long car rides where I can sleep in the back! My daddy is so wonderful. Ken leaves for Vermont on Saturday. The poor kitties will be home all alone on Christmas! So if anybody wants to stop by and bang on our window to say hi to them, please do! Okay, totally kidding... stay away from our windows you freaks. I'll probably post again over the weekend, but if not... Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home