Saturday, November 12, 2005

Ms. Fitness Universe

One more fitness pageant down... one to go! We just got done competing. My day started at 5am, and now at 11pm I finally have a chance to sit and relax. Today the pageant was the Ms. Fitness Universe in Corona, CA. Things went REALLY well. I placed 4th, but the three girls above me are all absolutely amazing. Plus I got a lot of wonderful comments from the judges and the crowd; many said I should have been the winner! That felt really nice, especially after all of this work. I felt really good about my routine and my figure, so I guess I can't ask for much more! I had fun on stage, which is what this is all about. Claire even gave me some bling to wear! I felt like such a girl!

The weather here in Cali is supposed to be beautiful this week, so I think I may try to hit the beach tomorrow! We do have a fitness party, then a group photo shoot type thing for Ms. Fitness magazine, but I probably won't stay long. Sunday evening and Monday will be days to play! Tuesday I will be doing a photo shoot in the morning, then more playing in the afternoon. Fitness America stuff starts Thursday... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well, I'm totally beat., I can barely see the screen. I'm going to hit the sack, but hopefully more soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home