Tuesday, November 08, 2005

AHHHHHHH!!!!

Shana is officially freaking out now. I leave for Cali on Friday, and have my first contest (Ms. Fitness Universe in Corona) on Saturday. I had no idea how big this show was going to be until I got a few e-mails the other day. Opening number, evening gowns, speeches, mansion party, photo shoots.... ack! This thing is starting to sound bigger than Fitness America! But hey, all I can do is go out there and do my best, right? I'm feeling really confident about my routine, fairly confident about my body, and pretty darn crappy about my high heel walking and primping (make-up, hair, nails... all of the girly crap). But I was never really good at that stuff anyway.

I have most of the week in LA to relax (most of the week meaning Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) but relaxing will hardly be in my itinerary. There will be surfing, TV tapings, running, hiking, workouts, and did I mention surfing? Yeah baby! Then Thursday I start the rounds for Fitness America... registration, media day, opening number stuff, then the actual contest. I'm also competing in Bikini America... which is like Fitness America but without the routine. Bikini America = less free time = more stress. But hey, I'm a big kid, I can handle it! Plus I'll have Olivia out there to support me for the big event. I'm SO glad she'll be coming. Too bad Ken can't come too :( . Sunday will be our day to play... and my chance to show off my second favorite city!

On top of all that, things are really picking up at work. I picked just about the worst week of the year to leave town! So to my clients... I'm very sorry. Anyway, wish me luck! I'll try to post updates (and maybe some photos) from out there. Have a great week everybody!

By the way....ERIN AND BOB ARE ENGAGED! CONGRATS GUYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home