Thursday, December 15, 2005

Egg Nog



One of my favorite treats of the year: milk, sugar, cream, corn syrup, dry whey, egg yolks, and some spices… 180 calories and 8 grams of fat per serving… EGG NOG! And damn is it good!

Right now I’m baking Christmas cookies, while the snow is coming down like crazy outside! Talk about getting into the spirit!

Above is the picture we used on our Christmas card. In that photo Frankenstein is quite upset because he wants to be playing in the snow. Roscoe, on the other hand, is scared to death and won’t let go of Ken’s chest.

This year we hung up lights, set up a tree, almost finished our Christmas shopping, made our own wreaths, and already sent out Christmas cards! I know, I know, it’s disgusting, but we’re having a lot of fun with it!

I did a great “Shape Up with Shana” segment for Channel 3 on Tuesday morning. Our topic was “Healthy Holiday Gifts” and was a success! I’ve been flooded with phone calls and e-mails asking where to purchase Dance Dance Revolution and other items I demonstrated. Seriously, if you are still stuck on what to get somebody for the Holidays, consider Dance Dance… it’s a video game that will make you work out and sweat for hours… and you won’t even realize it! For more info on the game visit: http://www.ddrfreak.com/aboutddr.php

I’m heading down to Indiana for the family Christmas on Friday the 23rd, and will be coming home late on the 26th. I used to be able to stay longer, but this whole “working in the real world” thing makes it a bit hard! Ken is going out to Vermont to spend the holiday with his family.

Have a very happy holiday season everybody!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Egg nog is great !
If that cat only knew how quickly I would trade places with it ! Frankenstein, that is !

12/16/2005 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home