Saturday, December 17, 2005

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!



A note from my Daddy:
Hi Everyone, This is a reminder to watch ESPN2 this Sunday, December 18, from 3:00 to 6:00 pm CST. Shana wins the gold in Women's Boom Run at the Stihl Timbersports Series in Virginia Beach. There will be other events during the three hour show, and we don't know exactly when the boom runs will air. They usually jump around from one event to another, so you may see Shana's various runs spread out over the three hours, with her gold medal run near the end. If you want, you can video tape the whole show, then fast forward until you see the boom runs (women racing across a chain of floating logs). I will be video taping the show as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool ! Good thing I checked tonight or I would have missed it for sure. My Grandma has a water leak under the bath tub and some outlets not working, so I get to be a plumber and an electrician tomorrow ! Not exactly a day off but this weekend than next !

12/17/2005 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home