Friday, August 05, 2005

So sorry for the lack of posts! It's been an INSANE week! We're leaving for Grand Marias, Minnesota in a few minutes, so I have to make this quick.

Lumberjack World Championships: SUPER FUN! I ended up in 5th for log rolling and 5th in the boom (I fell in finals) but had some GREAT matches. It just gets better and better every year! Ken also ran a great boom, and rolled well in the semi-pro division.

New Apartment!: We are now living right on the lake! Moving is taking up all of our time right now, but it's worth it. Ken and I absolutly LOVE our new place. So do the kitties! They have so much to look at! We're taking a trip down to IKEA next weekend to finish furnishing the place. This will NOT look like a college apartment. :)

Frankie Update: Frankenstein still likes to play in the toilet. He found a plastic spoon yesterday... it amused him for hours. I am no longer spending my hard earned money on cat toys. He also got trapped in my t-shirt drawer the other day. Serves him right for crawling back in there while I was getting ready. This morning he decided to annoy the heck out of neighbor's dog by taunting him from our bedroom window. Not much sleep for Shana this morning. He's cute, but still a little devil.

We're off for the 8 hour drive to Lake Superior! Have a great weekened everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home